12-Month Warranty Policy
The entirety of the items bought from this site (www.vastking.com) will be covered by our "12-Month Warranty Policy":
The first item proved flawed, in Vastking's sole carefulness, will be fixed or supplanted up to a year from the first purchase date.
This guarantee doesn't cover:
- Physical harm to the item;
- Damage brought about by inappropriate installation, unsuitable or strange use, abuse, disregard or accident (counting yet not restricted to shipping this Product without the correct arrangement as well as packaging);
- Consumable and Accessory Items that terminated as per an appraised life; and,
- Problems emerging from other than absconds in materials or workmanship.
Expanded 12-Month Warranty Policy
Clients can enjoy an additional 12-month guarantee after they register their item. Click here to finish the registration.
This guarantee covers the fix or substitution of the broken unit at our attentiveness. This coverage doesn't include lost or crushed items. This coverage doesn't include batteries. This declaration is void whenever changed in any capacity. The warranty time of the batteries is 6-month.
*Only tablets’ warranty can be extended to another 12-month via registration online. Enjoy 12-month warranty after online activation for Vastking’s laptops and smartwatches.
Flawless items might be returned for a full refund under any circumstances inside 30 days of the date the product was delivered to the assigned delivery address. When the returned product arrives in Vastking's distribution center for investigation, the return cycle will start.
You can demand our Return and Refund Service under the conditions beneath:
Within 30 days of receiving an item if the item has no assembling imperfection, is still in new or like-new condition.
Within 30 days of receiving an item if the item has an assembling imperfection.
Return and Refund Service won't be given where:
It is requested past 30 days of receiving an item.
An item sent to Vastking for Return and Refund Service doesn’t come with every single original accessory, connections or packaging, or any thing isn't in new or like-new condition, for example with breaks, imprints or scratches.
A lawful verification of procurement, receipt or invoice isn't given or is sensibly accepted to have been spurious or messed with.
Any issue or harm of the item is brought about by unapproved use or alteration of the item, including exposure to dampness, entry of unfamiliar bodies (water, oil, sand, and so on) or inappropriate installation or activity.
Item names, chronic numbers, waterproof imprints, and so on give indications of altering or adjustment.
Harm is caused to the item by uncontrollable external variables, including fire, floods, high breezes or lightning strikes.
An item isn't delivered to Vastking within 7 calendar days after Return and Refund Service affirmation is sent from Vastking.
Purchases from unapproved re-venders.
Repairs through 3rd parties.
Different conditions expressed in this arrangement.
- If the return is brought about by the buyer, purchaser ought to be liable for the delivery charge. The particular charge ought to be founded on the express organization you pick.
- If because of our reasons, the products received are harmed or not right, and the purchaser isn't needed to hold up under the delivery charge in this way.
- No restocking expense to be charged to the buyers for the arrival of an item.
To finish your return, we require a receipt or verification of procurement.
Kindly don't send your buy back to the producer.
There are some circumstances where just fractional refunds are conceded (if relevant)
- Anything not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not because of our mistake
Refunds (if relevant)
When your return is received and examined, we will send you an email to inform you that we have gotten your returned product back. We will likewise tell you of the endorsement or dismissal of your return.
If you are approved, at that point your refund will be prepared, and a credit will be consequently applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a specific amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if relevant)
In the event that you haven't got a refund yet, first check your bank account once more.
At that point contact your charge card organization, it might take some time before your refund is formally posted.
Next contact your bank. There is frequently some preparing time before a refund is posted.
If you've done the entirety of this you actually have not gotten your refund, it would be ideal if you get in touch with us at email@example.com
Sale Items (if pertinent)
Just regular priced products might be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if pertinent)
We only accept exchanges things if they are deficient or damaged. In the event that you have to exchange it for a similar product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the course of action for you ASAP.
To restore your item, you should email us at email@example.com and we will make the course of action for you ASAP.
You will be accountable for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your product. Delivery costs are non-refundable. In the event that you get a refund, the expense of return transportation will be deducted from your refund.
Contingent upon where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are delivering a product over $75, you ought to consider utilizing trackable shipping service or purchasing insurance. We don't ensure that we will receive your returned item.
Delivery Costs Must Be Covered by Buyer in the Following Situations:
- Returning items under any circumstances other than a demonstrated defect
- Warranty claims on products taken external the original nation of procurement
- Buyer's unplanned returns
- Returning individual items
- Returning things claimed to have defects however discovered by Vastking quality control to be in working condition
- Returning deficient things in worldwide transportation
- Costs related with unapproved returns (any returns made outside of the endorsed guarantee measure)